This video goes over my music video editing workflow using Premiere Pro CS6 and After Effects CS6. This isn’t a tutorial on the entire editing process or any specific part of the process but just a broad overview of my workflow.
If you have any questions feel free to post them in the comments or on my facebook page.
Here are the specs of my hackintosh editing computer:
– Intel i7-2600k 3.4Ghz overclocked to 4.5Ghz
– Dual fan liquid cooling
– Intel Z68 Motherboard
– Kingston 16gb DDR3 1333Mhz RAM
– Nvidia GeForce GTX 580 1024MB GPU
– Western Digital 3tb x 3 (9tb) HDD
– Seagate 1tb x 2 (2tb) HDD
– Kingston 120gb SDD (For OS+software)
– Dual 24″ Acer LCD Monitors
The Music Video was shot on a Canon EOS 550D with a Canon 16-35mm f2.8 and Canon 24-70mm f2.8 lens.